7.08.2010

One.


One year.




ONE YEAR today. Wow.

I'm excited to take on the future, an eternity ahead of us.
Man, I'm seriously the luckiest. Nate is such a super husband. He is ever caring, ever helpful, ever loving. I can't even explain how lucky I am to have someone who'll put up with my crazy hyper spasms and {frequent} tweek-outs. Seriously.
... And he still loves me!

I couldn't be happier. I'm especially grateful to be married to my best friend and my inspiration.

Thanks for being mine Nate.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on 1 year!
    and cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 1 year! hope you guys are having a great time over yonder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! pictures of you guys being crazy is a rare one to come by! i love it! sooo dang cute! love you guys, and happy 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Miss Katie, I am so so happy for you and Nathan and your happiness!!! And I love these pictures and I LOVE your tweek outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how happy you are in these pictures, and how happy Nate makes you. Happy anniversary, Katie Bug!

    ReplyDelete