8.14.2009

And it begins...

Today's Joyful: I can wake up every morning, look out these windows, and without fail, see several deer enjoying our yard.

My husband is a blogger. 
A wonderful blogger. (Along with many other wonderful things.)
We are newly married, just over a month. I've loved this time getting to know him better, and finding out just what makes him him. He has so many talents and each day there's something new and exciting to discover. One thing I love about him is that he knows what makes him happy. So he does it. If he knows reading a good book will cheer him up, he'll grab one of the three he's reading, and take off with a cup of tea. If he knows that sitting, pondering, meditating, will get him balanced, realigned, and happy, he'll do just that. I've tried to learn from him, and pay more attention to the things that make me happy as well. 

Blogging makes him happy. He is a photographer, a real artist. He features his photos frequently. I'm a fan. Not just because I'm married to him. They're great. He's inspiring me to both pay more attention to the little joyfuls in my life, and to share them with others, by starting my own blog. 

I am going to post photos, quotes, anything that makes me happy, gives me a smile. That's what most bloggers do, post things that they enjoy. But that is the sole dedication of my blog. To post what makes me happy, and by doing so, bring a smile to someone else's face as well...

2 comments:

  1. You make me happy. You blogging makes me happy. Little things make me happy. And seeing you so so soon makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete